Monday, July 6, 2009

First

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Didn't go my junior year, my girlfriend LeAnna was my date to senior prom.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Not really sure who I'd call my first love. I guess my wife has been the only one I've been sure about.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Fuzzy Navel Bartles & James wine cooler.

4. What was your FIRST job? Aside from growing up on a farm? Delivery driver for high end restaurants.

5. What was your FIRST car? VW Bug

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Jared

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My wife.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Beecher. She went to our church. So did every single one of my teachers until I got into 7th grade.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Albuquerque to Oklahoma to visit a college I didn't really want to go to, but vowed to to follow my high school girlfriend LeAnna. She dumped me about a month later, a few days before we left.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My first best friend was a girl named Jessica that lived down the street from us in San Diego. I was 4. We've lost contact.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? At a friend Travis. He had Playboys stashed in his backyard. And sand in his bed.

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My wife.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My own FIRST wedding.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Well, it was a good morning.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Petra at the McGee Park County Fairgrounds

16. FIRST tattoo? Volleyball with flames around it on my upper back.

17. FIRST piercing? None.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? ET or Star Trek II Wrath of Kahn, can't remember which.

20. When was your FIRST detention? Never detention, got in lots of trouble though.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? A guy who called himself Stoner. And promptly got arrested and thrown out of school.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be? More wishes.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To play the bagpipes.

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? No, but I did marry the FIRST girl I asked. Stupid.

26. What was the first sport that you were involved in? Track.

27. What were the first lessons you ever took? I never took any outside of school.

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Let the dog out.

No comments:

Post a Comment