Saturday, March 14, 2009

Meme--50

I got TAGGED and now you're IT!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is a family name extending back 5 or 6 generations. My middle name is after my uncle who has passed on.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? During 'Fireproof'.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR OWN HANDWRITING? My handwriting has really deteriorated over the last few years. My wife is convinced it's because I'm a doctor.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peanut butter.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd like to think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yep, it's like a whole other language for me.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. Not missing any hardware, although that may change soon.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably, if they had bungee cord thick enough to hold my fat butt.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Autumn Wheat

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? When I'm feeling responsible.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla bean.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight, or my job situation.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The happy fun person I used to be. Bitterness sucks.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? If you have 5 minutes to waste, please do.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing blue J Crew chinos, and I'm barefoot at the moment.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? http://pandora.com "Element" by Moses Mayfield--great song.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Olive green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Yeasty beer, a well crafted scotch whiskey, rain on the breeze, honeysuckle on the night air, ozone from a close lightning strike, cedar burning in the fireplace.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The insurance adjustor coming to look at my wife's car post-Post Office fender bender.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Volleyball.

27. HAIR COLOR? Graying by the minute.

28. EYE COLOR? Hazel with fleks of red.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi, New Mexican cuisine.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Watched part of Bram Stoker's Dracula last night before I fell asleep.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue with a gray stripe.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmmm, probably Christy, Kirsten, or Heather?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably Dana. ;)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Searching for a cheap copy of "Velvet Elvis" by Rob Bell. Just finished "City of Thieves" by David Benioff.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Cheesy beach and palm tree scene.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? A whole lot of Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? My kids' laughter, a well tuned acapella group, a well played bagpipes, snow falling.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? NYC or Vancouver BC, not sure which is further.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have an amazing ability to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I also read non-verbal communication far better than most.

46. WHERE WERE U BORN? San Diego, CA

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who will take the time to write.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE? Microbiology class in undergrad.

49. WHERE IS HOME? Not sure, still looking.

50. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU TELL YOUR YOUNGER SELF? Be patient young man, and stop screwing around.

1 comment:

  1. 9 - Surprised you haven't. 12 - Where is 12? Is that a free question and we get to ask you whatever we want? 45 - Neat and useful talent! :)

    ReplyDelete