Saturday, November 15, 2008

$1.73

I just filled my tank with gasoline at $1.73/gallon.

What the heck is going on?

While I appreciate the low prices, it makes me very, very nervous as to what lies ahead. How high are the prices going to rebound?

I'm still carefully watching how many miles I drive, much like when gasoline was well over $4.00/gallon on the off chance that reduced demand really is all that's behind the lower prices.

I feel something much more sinister lying in wait though...

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. We are at $1.99ish. There has got to be something going on.

    BUt in the mean time, Im using the extra $2.00 im saving to put towards another text book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got nervous at the pump when it read $1.68. Something is amiss??

    ReplyDelete