So, not much meaningful going on today I guess. Just cleaning the house for our small group to come over this evening. I mopped the kitchen last night, and I mean REALLY mopped it. Turns out our kitchen tile is white...not grey. Who knew? I have a brisket smoking, and I've got to figure out something for desert. We're packing our shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child, and praying over them tonight. Probably need to figure out some way to play some Christmas music, ha!
Anyway, here's a meme that's been going around, I got it from Kirsten, thanks!
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
2. House Hunter's International
6. Cold Case
7. Rick Steve's Europe
8. Without A Trace
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Salt Grass Steak House
3. Iron Cactus (Awesome tequila selection!)
4. Old Timer's Cafe, Durango, CO
5. Big Buck's Steakhouse
6. Rico Hotel & Restaurant, Rico, CO
7. El Pinto, Albuquerque, NM
8. Scoma's Fisherman Wharf, San Francisco, CA
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Woke up with sore hands from painting and cleaning yesterday.
2. 2 y/o has a new molar that's come in since last Wednesday when we were at the dentist.
3. Checked email.
4. Went to Country Meat Market to get a brisket for tonight's small group dinner.
5. Forgot to eat breakfast.
6. Made lunch for the 2 y/o, (cinnamon toast and scrambled eggs, before you ask.)
7. Bought flowers for my wife--because I love her.
8. Washed the rice cooker that my wife used last night in a fit of pregnancy cravings--because I love her.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The birth of my son!
2. Becoming a nurse!
3. Being done with school so I can get a job that pays enough to pay off my student loans.
4. A well crafted beer.
5. A well crafted Scotch.
6. A well crafted wine.
7. A well crafted meal.
8 Things on My Wishlist
1. A happy, healthy birth for my son.
2. A happier marriage.
3. A happier 9 y/o.
4. Canon 5d
5. Canon 24-70mm 2.8L
6. Canon 17-40mm 4.0L
7. GAP .338 Lapua Magnum in a McMillan A5
8. Patriot Arms 7mm WSM in a McMillan A5