1. Our 2 y/o has taken to calling me by my first name. No doubt she's picked it up from my wife's exasperated exclamations, which has been happening pretty often lately. The 2 y/o has also started reflexively saying, "Huh??" every time someone speaks to her.
2. It's November and it's 82*. I had to turn the A/C back on for goodness sake!
3. The mail people can't decide on a time to deliver the mail, so I've missed getting bills sent out two days in a row. After having a check stolen and washed we don't let our outgoing bills sit in the mailbox now.
4. Our leader for a group project in one of my required pre-nursing classes has apparently bitten off more than she can chew. I get that people are busy, but if you've got more on your plate than you can eat, then let someone else handle the leadership roles. This project is a hefty portion of my grade in a class my nursing school acceptance is conditional on, and she's taking our submission down to the wire. I hate that. Things can go wrong. Things DO go wrong.
5. My local Kroger had 3 cashiers working this evening. One on the self check, one on the 15 items line, and one on a regular register. That made me #6 in line with $150 in groceries and a 2 y/o in the cart...
2 days ago