Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Blogger

I love the updated version of Blogger. I started blogging in 2003 and the older versions of Blogger were a little tougher to use, and many bloggers jumped ship for WordPress and other services. But now, the widgets are cool and easy to use, the autosave rules, and I love, love, love that I can schedule posts to publish automatically in the future. That allows me to write my beer and movie reviews and photography posts on the weekend and post them throughout the week, even if I'm too busy to get to the computer.

And that frees me up to write pertinent personal posts about life and school when as they happen. So convenient, and I think it helps me be a more regular blogger because it isn't so overwhelming to keep up with!

2 comments:

  1. I've just started blogging, via Blogger this year-had done a little with a couple of other forums, like Myspace and Yahoo 360, but this is my favorite!

    What part of DFW are y'all (haha) from? I lived in North Richland Hills for 6 1/2 years, ~'79-'86.

    My parents now live in Wichita Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for me Blogger is just so much more intuitive than the others. And I'm sure I've not even tapped the full potential of the software.

    We're in Mansfield.

    ReplyDelete