Monday, February 2, 2009

Shuffle Meme: Cup O' Tea, Newsboys

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends

What do your friends think of you?
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams), Dixie Chicks

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say...
Forgive and Forget, Avalon

How would you describe yourself?
The Secret Wedding (Braveheart Soundtrack), London Symphony Orchestra

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Suite in C Major for Solo Cello, BWV 1009, John Williams

How do you feel today?
The First Noel, Sergio Franchi

What is your life’s purpose?
Don't Think I Won't, Mark Wills

What is your motto?
Dreams, Kenny Chesney

What do you think about very often?
Slow Motion, Third Eye Blind

What is 2+2?
What I Miss About Heaven, Lee Ann Womack

What do you think of your best friend?
Your Love Is Extravagant, Casting Crowns (HA!)

What do you think of the person you love?
Eye, Plum

What is your life story?
Always & Forever, Raze

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Trouble, Indigo Girls

What do you think of when you see the person you love?
I Will Be There, Britney Spears

What will you dance to at your wedding?
You Don't Know What Love Is, Lonestar

What will they play at your funeral?
Old Enough, Nickelback

What is your hobby/interest?
Everybody's Free To Feel Good (Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack), Quindon Tarver

What is your biggest fear?
Why Would You Go Back, Jeni Varnadeau

What is your biggest secret?
Carried Away, George Strait

What do you think of your friends?
I Heard The Bells, MercyMe

What will you post this as?
Cup O' Tea, Newsboys

Sounded more fun that it actually was...LOL.

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo uncool. I finally got one but do I listen to it? No, bc all the songs are ones I downloaded 1-2 yrs ago, and I'm tired of them. So...sadly, they would all be old country songs, but maybe I'll see how it looks.

    Some of the answers fit, kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok the best one was what will they play at your funeral..

    Old enough!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am behind the times. I don't even own an ipod.
    I will have to play the next one.
    I like that you want to be "Trouble" when you grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't really sound like a first dance song :)

    ReplyDelete