Well, I lifted this from Amanda at Crazy Miracle Called Life. It looked fun, so here we go. Feel free to play along. :)
1. What's your full name?
Haha, not that easily you don't, Dr. Drofen Drofen, DC
2. Who are you named after?
My first name is a family name, my middle name is after my mother's brother.
3. What characteristics should your wife have?
Well, apparently living with me requires an inordinate amount of patience. Thank God she has an seemingly endless supply.
4. Do you believe in love of the first sight?
I'd like to think so. Not sure that I've experienced it.
5. Could you imagine a life without children?
Frankly, no. Becoming a parent changes you at your very core.
6. Who's the baby in the family when it comes to getting sick?
I'd have to say my wife. I really don't get sick very often.
7. What did you want to grow up to be when you were a child?
A nurse of course. :) I'll let you know if I ever do grow up.
8. What would be the worst thing that could happen to you?
One of my kids getting seriously ill I guess. I'm not sure, things have been pretty bad as it is lately, don't want to think about how it could get worse.
9. What is your profession?
If I felt like my profession wanted me, I probably wouldn't be trying to join another.
10. Are you an organized person?
Probably not as much as I need to be. But I have a pretty good memory, so that helps.
11. If you could go anywhere for vacation where would it be?
12. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
In the US, probably Colorado or Montana. But I'd certainly be open to moving to Scotland, or Austria, or Germany, or England...
13. What is your new years resolution for 2009?
To make it to 2010.
14. When are you most likely to lie?
I'd like to think when I'm protecting someone, but I try not to do it in general, it can be a really bad thing.
15. Whats your biggest fear?
That I will NEVER amount to anything.
16. Which characteristic do you despise in other people?
17. What's your worst feature?
Probably my weight right now, and my nose is a little bigger than I'd like, haha.
18. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
I'd have been much more humble.
19. What do you think about Barack Obama?
I hope he lives up to the change he promises to bring.
20. How do you want to die?
Without hurting anyone else.
21. Which talent do you wish to have?
I wish I could dance really well.
22. What is your most precious possession?
Possession? Probably my camera. But there are things way more valuable to me than possessions.
23. Who are your favorite writers?
Oh gosh, too many to even list. I like anyone with a clear voice and a pleasant tone.
24. What is your favorite book?
Again, too many to choose from.
25. For what do you feel sadness?
The pain I've caused others.
26. Which living person do you admire?
My 2 y/o. She has an amazing outlook on life.
27. Which living person do you mostly detest?
The asses at my chiro college that overstated their case in an effort to convince me to give them money.
28. What is your favorite quote?
It's at the top of my blog. "If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans."
29. What do you do to help the environment?
We recycle, and we are careful not to waste resources. We shop renewable sources. We are vegetarian--did you know that 18 vegetarians can eat for the same amount of resources that it takes to produce enough meat to feed one person?
30. Why do you do this survey?
Because I'm procrastinating.
2 days ago