Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Watch 12/6/2008

A lot of people are asking, so I thought I'd update.

Mrs. Drofen is doing really well. She's even agreed to hold of actively trying to send herself into labor until my finals are done. She works her last shift tonight, but may pick up a few hours for a friend so they can attend a Christmas party tomorrow night. Last BP was 102/62, so we're doing great in that dept. We turned in another 24 hr catch on Monday this week and haven't heard back, so that can only be good news.

Baby Drofen's room is fully painted. Waiting for it to dry so I can pull the masking tape down. Then a thorough cleaning, and furniture set up. Dang. I was thinking I was almost done.

That's the update, back to you Bob.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, baby news! Im glad to hear she is doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Oh.....didn't realize there was a spam fairy. Thanks for the heads up. As far as your advice, thank you. You are right. I don't know why I'm worried about what she thinks because she clearly hasn't worried about us. Hmmpf!

    ReplyDelete